Monday, February 20, 2012

Julep Maven February Box American Beauty

Good Morning Ladies!!
Today I want to share My Julep Maven Box for February! According to Julep's Quiz I’m an American Beauty so the polishes selected for me was Glenn & Oscar along with the two nail polishes, it came with Julep Essential Cuticle Oil and a bar of chocolate Yum..! I learned about this box from Carolina Garcia so I signed up for only $1.00 dollar for my first box using Carolina's Special Code Which is SHAREONFEB Thank You Carolina I'm Very Happy With My Box!


                                 Glenn: Bold berry red shimmer!
                               Oscar: Ultra chic, multi-dimensional gold glitter!
              Julep Essential Cuticle Oil with the convenient of roller-ball application!

                                        As always, thanks for looking!


2 comments: