I've finally tried my very first Dr.'s REMEDY nail polishes, and let me just tell you, they are great polishes! Today I have swatches and a review of the Dr.'s REMEDY Holiday 2011 Collection!
The holiday 2011 JOLLY & JOY collection of Enriched Nail Polish includes:
* Revive Ruby Red: A shimmer-infused, Wizard of Oz-inspired shade of crimson
* Passion Purple: A bombshell-boysenberry with subtle silver meshed throughout
* Essential Emerald: A take on the classic tree-and-plant-inspired gem of a shade, with delicate glimmer and unparalleled amount of glamour
* Serene Silver Glitter: A seasonal sizzler like no other, shine, chic, totally unique in the metallic scene
* Resolution Red Glitter: A red-meet-copper spin that's sequin-look-alike laden with high-shine and sparkle
Revive Ruby Red
dark red wine shimmery
Purple with rose pink shimmer
A green with a hint of silver shimmer
Serene Silver Glitter
A silver, blue and red glitter
Resolution Red Glitter
A gold glitter with a tint of red
Overall it's a very good quality collection Great colors, great formulas I love it!
The Dr.'s Remedy Jolly & Joy collection is available now at remedynails.com. Don't forget to "Like" Dr.'s Remedy on Facebook and follow them on Twitter
These polishes were sent to me for review!